MS Antispyware 2009 is a rogue security software, it is a false anti-spyware application that is generally installed in the user’s computer by dangerous trojans (such as the Zlob Trojan Virus and false video codecs)(what is the zlob trojan?), but it can also be installed manually by the victim.
Once your computer is infected with this parasite, it will immediately displays security warnings, alerts and system scans stating that your computer is heavily infected. These warnings are all false and are only displayed to make you think your computer is truly infected and that it is necessary to buy the full version of the software to remove the so-called infections.
Make sure to not fall in this scam, if your computer is infected with MS Antispyware 2009, it is recommended to remove it immediately and to scan your system with a real security software.
Symptoms of infection
- The process XP_AntiSpyware.exe is running in your system
- Slow computer performance
- Repeated security warnings, alerts and system scans
- Web sites that suddenly are shown on your desktop
When the program is executed, it creates the following files:
The program creates the following registry entries:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\XP Antispyware 2009
How to remove MS Antispyware 2009 (manual removal) ?
- Kill the running process XP_AntiSpyware.exe
- Unregister all the MS Antispyware 2009 DLLs
- Delete all the MS Antispyware 2009 files
- Delete all the MS Antispyware 2009 registry entries
How to remove MS Antispyware 2009 (automatic removal) ?
- Download and Install NoVirusThanks Malware Remover
- Update the database
- Click the button Scan
- Delete infected files
Visit my website to learn how to remove other trojan viruses such as Xp Police Antivirus